Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I get to see Mr...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I get to see Mr...

    Bill Clinton tomorrow in Ashville, possibly getting a backstage pass and meet him, but definitely will have a seat at the event tomorrow. On cloud 9 right now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Re: I get to see Mr...

    Maybe he will give you a cigar to light for him.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Don't spill anything.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Congrats. Regardless of what anybody says meeting a living president is a great honor, no matter what party they are.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Congrats. Regardless of what anybody says meeting a living president is a great honor, no matter what party they are.
    I will agree with that.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Congrats. Regardless of what anybody says meeting a living president is a great honor, no matter what party they are.
    True.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Congrats. Regardless of what anybody says meeting a living president is a great honor, no matter what party they are.
    Agreed, I was just poking fun at Clinton, not r13.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    I met the man and got an autograph, here's some pics from it. VIP front row seats, didn't get any better than that, even though we ended up sitting on the ground near the rail to get good pics.

    Him shaking my hand, snapped a pic while it happened.

    2lddt2o

    Him shaking some hands after.

    2cj5v6


    Him speaking behind me.

    rc96qb


    Got the ticket autographed.
    29msu8w

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    Did you get to meet Heath Shuler?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I get to see Mr...

    I did, twice actually. Once when he was shaking hands after Clinton, then we walked over to a sub place, can't for the life of me remember it's name, but he was over there just talking to people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •